So I mixed this one based on the recommendation of someone here on Steepster (I forget who, sorry!). Let me tell you, this sucker worked to help me sleep. I fell asleep waiting for my wife to refill the humidifier. Best sleep I’ve had in a long while…I think this might be one I keep around for those rough nights where I can’t sleep. I don’t quite remember how it tasted, but I remember it wasn’t amazing and it wasn’t horrible. shrugs

AliPants

That is SOOO WEIRD – I just made this mix today as well (except I just randomly decided to do it), to help some mysterious stomach cramping. It made me really woozy and tired, but also helped my cramps :) every sip I took, I could feel my muscles relaxing. It also seemed to help with some of the muscles in my back, as I was experiencing upper back pain as well. It was pretty good, but still retained the bitterness from the MLH, and the fennel from the Vata. I would love to take it on a night when I can’t sleep.

aisling of tea

WE ARE AS OOOOOONE. But yeah, I don’t know why I hadn’t tried these teas before!

Comments

AliPants

aisling of tea

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON