This is the tea I always wanted this tea to be. Short steep time, not-quite-boiling water, perfection. Nearly bitter, but not quite, I found it almost too strong and my wife found it a little weak. This is not a tea we were destined to share. But it’s so good when done properly…I might have to seek this one out more often. The creamy vanilla always wins my heart. Bumping up the rating…you’ve earned it.

In other news, my brother is now on Steepster! Finally, eh? His name is dlonie, go follow him! Make him feel welcome ;)

dlonie

That is one of my favorites, too! I think I’m finally finished flooding the “Explore” stream ;-)

Camiah

I really liked this one. It is definitely going to be making an eventual appearance in much larger quantities in my home.

Comments

dlonie

Camiah

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON