drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

Made this to get through what I thought was going to be a long day at work on Thursday. Such a slow day >. Thermos of this and the doctor came out of her exam room down the hall to ask what smelled so good XD.

dlonie

We must have gotten a bad bag of this, ours never tasted like anything but hot water with a slight honey smell.

aisling of tea

De can’t stand it, but I love this tea. It’s one of my must-stocks. I am so sad to hear you guys didn’t care for it!

dlonie

It really may have been a bad batch — when I made some it just tasted like hot water. I’ll give it another try someday.

Cattibrie

I didn’t like this one either. To me it tasted fuzzy like drinking a bee. Not my fave. I left it at my aunts hoping someone there would drink it. No such luck. She keeps offerning it to me when we go over. Ugh.

Comments

dlonie

aisling of tea

Cattibrie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON