drank Fairy Dust by Tealish

This tea is my gateway drug. During our Tea Cooking Day, I made Drew try some of this and he fell in love like everyone else. I’ve sold so much of this blend, Tealish should give me a commission ;)

Dorothy

LOL tea gate way drug, are you a tea pusher then? Hehe ;)

aisling of tea

XD I am! Just ask my brother ;)

dlonie

She’s a terrible pusher, she gives away most of her product for free! Or maybe an amazing pusher, depending on how you look at it ;-)

aisling of tea

The first taste is always free ;) Keeps y’ comin’ back for more!

Comments

Dorothy

LOL tea gate way drug, are you a tea pusher then? Hehe ;)

aisling of tea

XD I am! Just ask my brother ;)

dlonie

aisling of tea

The first taste is always free ;) Keeps y’ comin’ back for more!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON