drank Irish Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Drew finally followed through and brought me the Irish Cream he’s been promising me for ages, yay! \o/

Though, to be honest, I was not impressed with it last night. It just didn’t knock my socks off. I’ll brew it again to my normal parameters, as he made the pot of this. Maybe I’m just being picky and the next cup will wow me. But it tasted like a vanilla black with an odd note of something that I assume is meant to be Irish Cream.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON