drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

Bought a final tin yesterday…three tins should last me until next year, right? Right?

Anyhoo, Drew and I had our Tea Cooking Day on Sunday, and I used this tea in one of my recipes. Santa’s Secret Divinity. It turned out sooooo good, the creamy vanilla took this candy to a whole new level.

Recipe:http://aislingoftea.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/tea-cooking-day-santas-secret/

Dinosara

Ooh, that does sound amazing! Thanks for the recipe! I’m a big candy maker, but I haven’t tried divinty yet.

aisling of tea

Let me know if you try it out! It’s my favorite holiday treat!

Comments

Dinosara

aisling of tea

Let me know if you try it out! It’s my favorite holiday treat!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON