drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

We’ve fallen a bit behind on the Advent Calendar, Monday we hardly saw each other (I worked the early shift and she worked the late), so the pot of this never got made. We made it last night, and it was enjoyable enough. I’m not a big fan of the stuff, but I won’t protest if it’s available. It was light and refreshing enough to kind of clear out some of the heaviness following a dinner of Citron Oolong risotto with bacon and brussels sprouts.

dlonie

Citron Oolong risotto…now that’s something I need to try.

Indigobloom

ooooh sounds yummeeeee drools

MaddHatter

When I opened this one I put it into the cooking cupboard, I remember having it in the summer and spitting it out, it make me think of a chicken and rice dish, so I’ll be using this to make a Thai chicken and rice dish sometime.

Comments

dlonie

Citron Oolong risotto…now that’s something I need to try.

Indigobloom

ooooh sounds yummeeeee drools

MaddHatter

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON