This tea was generously provided to me by Teavivre!

My package came today! It came todaaaaaaaay! bounces and sings

Ahem.

This was the tea I was most excited about. The thought of honey-covered tea leaves? Yes please! I was incredibly impressed by the packaging, unsticking the tea from the waxy bag in a bag in a bag in came in and dumping it into my glass gaiwan.

Oh my bob, it brewed up pretty. I’m on my fourth steep and the leaves have gotten huge. The first steep earned me a scolding from my wife. I poured the water and then quickly poured the liquor into my little cup before filling the pot of goji pop I was also making and asked her to set a steep.it for 3 minutes. She thought I was trying to steep this little beauty in my gaiwan for three minutes >.<

The flavor is lovely. I’m saving the other pouch for my wife, as she’s a huge fan of TGY’s. The first few steeps were very strong, but that’s fading to make room for a sweet, delicate floral note. I’m very much enjoying my cup of this and this from someone who doesn’t really like florals!

I also reached for this one because we had a horrible lunch out – Poutine and Pizza. Oh yes. Needless to say, I was feeling greasy and gross after lunch, so on Teavivre’s recommendation, I had my first steep of this about half an hour after we ate. I quickly started feeling better, which is a blessing.

All in all, this was a great tea! The floral got a bit overwhelming for me, but I’m not a fan of florals, so I’m calling that my issue. It is one I look forward to sharing with my wife, however.

Ninavampi

I’m now convinced that I absolutely can’t live without trying this tea in the near future…

Amariel

I have the regular TGY and it is excellent, I agree. Would love to have the honey TGY.