drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

My wife says I ramble in my reviews…do I ramble? looks at last two reviews and blushes Yeah, okay, I ramble.

Well, anyway, a few days ago I was in DavidsTea, and the lady next to me was buying Goji Pop. The employee opened the wall tin and the whole room was filled with this little beauty and my mouth started watering.

Cut to yesterday morning. I wanted something with caffeine, as I was working an 11 hour day and my wife and I had been up until all hours of the night the night before, so I made a thermos of orange blossom with mate. But I was also craving something juicy and, frankly, non tea-like. So I made a cup of Goji Pop in my travel mug to start the morning with. Oh man, it tasted good. Juicy and, well…pop-y!

Now I have a liter bottle of it chilling in the fridge…mmmm that will be amazing tomorrow morning!

Ellyn

We like your rambles!

Camiah

I fail to see a problem with rambling. Ramble away!

SimplyJenW

Agreed! Ramble all you like!