drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

During the winter, I crave cold tea because I get so dried out…ugh. My little penguin humidifier is the only reason I can sleep at night.

This is one of my favorites to drink cold. It’s beautifully refreshing and as long as you keep an eye on the steep time, not too hibiscus-y. It’s sweet and juicy and wonderfully full of berries. Love.

Jessie

I love those animal humidifiers! Mine is boring but operative so I never feel justified buying one.

Comments

Jessie

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON