Started off my day with this yesterday…..yum yum yum. My local Davids needs to get all of their teas back in stock, darn it! I keep trying to buy a tin of green mate, but they’ve been out of it for ages. Sadface.

The mate added an earthy note that only enhanced the deliciousness of the Goji Pop. It was a very lovely day to start my day.

Eisenherz

such a good idea, I’ll have to try out this mix!

Comments

Eisenherz

such a good idea, I’ll have to try out this mix!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON