Every once in a while, I start to crave an Earl. My wife had this one last night and it just smelled so good! Mmmm. So I’m enjoying a cuppa this morning in my new winter Winnie The Pooh mug. It’s nice and fruity and the bergamot doesn’t take over, which is always my complaint with Earls.

Love this one. I might need to make this my work tea today…

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while :)

Erin

Such an awesome tea! I’ve been getting really into earl greys recently :D

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while :)

Erin

Such an awesome tea! I’ve been getting really into earl greys recently :D

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON