drank Grape Oolong Tea by Ten Ren

Oh my goodness, this was amazing. My amazing wife drove me to work at Square One yesterday and while we were there, she ran to Ten Ren and got me this, complete with tapioca pearls. Yesterday was insane at work, the poor doctor didn’t even get a lunch break and ended up leaving an hour and a half late. This tea kept me going, though it took me two and a half hours to squeeze in enough time to drink the whole thing. But oh man, it was good. I didn’t get to see this one made, but I know the Watermelon Oolong is made with real watermelon, so I’m going to assume this was made with real grape. My co-admin could smell it from across the room, it was so deliciously grapey. And the oolong was very present too, even if they do steep it for longer than I would like.

All in all, this was a delightful way to help me power through a stressful workday. My mouth is watering now, maybe I can convince my wife to drive down for lunch at Panera and a Ten Ren stop! yum yum yum.

Sounds awesome!

KeenTeaThyme

Grape tea?! Must. Try. ASAP. :)

TeaEqualsBliss

Keen – Den’s Tea has a FAB Grape Sencha :)

KeenTeaThyme

investigating as I am typing this…

Infusin_Susan

If you like this, try Purple Rain from Todd & Holland. I got some for Christmas. It’s amazing — very natural grape flavor + green tea.