drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with me. We decided that in the New Year, we’re really going to make more of an effort to be as dairy-free as possible, as cream and some milk products make me violently ill. Soy nog = looooove.

I heated up some of that beautiful soy nog, frothed it a bit and steeped some Santa’s Secret in it, 1/2 nog, 1/2 water…mmmm. I found Holiday Heaven, y’all.

TeaEqualsBliss

Eventho I have been lacto-ovo veg for 18 years I have been cutting back on my diary again…digestion issues, etc…anyhow…let me know if you find any good products and I will try and let you know, too! :) Good luck!

aisling of tea

I think I’m just using it as an excuse to shop at Whole Foods XD. So much love for that store! I’m on the hunt for a dairy-free ranch….wish me luck!

teaNsympathy

That sounds delicious! Love that tea! I like substituting almond milk when mixing with teas, it adds a little bit of sweetness that usually complements perfectly!

Cattibrie

I have been adding Vanilla Almond Milk to some of my teas.
As an aside is there a David’s near the Science Centre in Toronto? We are headed there tomorrow after we went to the Raptor’s game tonight and I really think I will need a good tea.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

aisling of tea

teaNsympathy

Cattibrie

I have been adding Vanilla Almond Milk to some of my teas.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON