drank Amaretto by DAVIDsTEA

Oh my goodness, yes please! This was an absolute delight iced yesterday while we were wandering around to celebrate my sister in law’s birthday. It was creamy and nutty and full of delicious goodness. Because it was purchased in-store, it was a little weak. I hate their method of brewing it “twice as strong” and then pouring it over ice. It always ends up weak for me. Yummers, though. Might have to try some here at home, letting it cool instead of icing it.

Kay Kanada

Better than Alpine Punch? In any way comparable?

aisling of tea

Hmmm…for me, Alpine Punch tastes like a cookie, whereas Amaretto tastes like a creamy liquor.

Kay Kanada

Which means that they serve completely different purposes, so it would be necessary for DT to keep Alpine Punch around permanently. Thanks ;)

Comments

Kay Kanada

Better than Alpine Punch? In any way comparable?

aisling of tea

Kay Kanada

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON