Thank you so much for this sample, Teavivre!

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness! I’m telling you, this is going on my shopping list right next to their Blueberry tea. Yuuuuum.

Okay, I’ll try to use better words >.

The DJBooth

This may have to be on an order from Teavivre.

DaisyChubb

Wow my interest is really piqued – all of these Teavivre reviews popping up makes me really want to try!

aisling of tea

I am incredibly impressed with Teavivre. Their teas are amazing, their customer service is out of this world and can I just say that offering free samples to tea lovers is brilliant? It’s like a drug, the first taste is free, and now we’re all going back for more ;).

Tina S.

What is shipping like from them to Canada? Did you get nailed on customs?

Amariel

I’m curious what will be in my next shipment. I haven’t reviewed all of mine yet, so I don’t expect anymore til I do. I still have the Jasmine Pearls Green Tea and then that will be all of them. Hoping to try the milk oolong and some of the fruit ones too.

aisling of tea

Tina, the samples were provided to me by Teavivre, so there was no shipping cost, but as I understand it, they offer free shipping over $30. It took a little while to get here, a few weeks, but since it was sent from overseas, that’s pretty good! I didn’t seem to have any issues with customs.

Heather, when Angel contacted me, she asked if there were any I’d be interested in trying, and I let her know I’d be interested in the milk oolong and the blueberry fruit tea along with the TKY with honey. So it never hurts to ask?

Amariel

I didn’t even notice the blueberry one when I looked on the site before when she sent to me…I should take another look.

Comments

The DJBooth

This may have to be on an order from Teavivre.

DaisyChubb

Tina S.

What is shipping like from them to Canada? Did you get nailed on customs?

Amariel

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON