Thank you for this generous sample, Teavivre!!

I was in the mood for something new but caffeine free, and after the wild success of their Milk Oolong, I eagerly dove into my box of Teavivre samples.

This was nice! It was juicy and tropical. It as delicious hot and even more delicious cold. I think the rest of this sample will go towards iced tea. Beautiful.

The roselle did get a bit tart for me, but not as bad as hibiscus can be. I did sweeten this one (I sweeten all of my teas) and while it will be no great hardship to finish my very generous sample, this is not a tea I see myself replacing.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON