This was my big ol’ thermos of tea for yesterday, but as a result of too much to do and too little time, I barely got to drink half of the first cup I poured. So I left it behind, since I’m going to be in the same office today, and I will eagerly enjoy it cold today!

We love this one, it makes a believe out of tea critics. My brother, who claims to hate rhubarb, fell it love at first sniff. My mother in law, who is a diehard Red Rose drinker, proceeded to drink half of my bottle of the stuff iced this past summer. It is love, so very much love.

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON