I’m going to give this one another go at a later date, as I got thoroughly distracted during the tasting of this one, generously supplied to me by Teavivre.

That said, I did enjoy my little pot of this. I broke in the Alice in Wonderland pot I’ve had for a few months now , it’s perfect for a nice relaxing day of sipping tea.

I wanted to try it straight at first, but because I am so used to drinking sweetened teas (I can count on one hand the number of teas I don’t add sugar to), the flavor profile was overwhelmed by, well, tea. It tasted like tea, but I couldn’t identify more than that.

Then I added a touch of sugar and wow! The flavors exploded. I tasted the fruity/floral beauty that is this tea. it was sweet and delicate, but there is definitely a lot going on with this gorgeous little tea.

I’m on the fence about this tea. I enjoy it, but I don’t know if I enjoy it enough to restock when we place our Teavivre order. Maybe I’ll know after my next cup.

I used one package of leaves (2-3 tsp) for one pot (18 oz)

TeaBrat

I’m sorry you broke your teapot. I hate it when things like that happen.

aisling of tea

Oh, no no no, it didn’t break, I broke it in, aka used it for the first time.

oh, excellent!!! :)