drank All The Raj by DAVIDsTEA

I…I don’t even know.

I honestly don’t. The dry smell is amazing as in it’s something I want to sniff all day, but not necessarily something I want to drink.

I don’t like overly floral teas. Well, I usually don’t. Jasmine and other floral teas just taste like perfume to me, but this…this is a lovely balance. The more I drink of it, the more I like it. Hrmm.

At this point it’s been sitting out for so long that it’s cold, but I think I prefer it that way. I am enjoying the way the different flavors mix. The floral rose combining with the creamy coconut and licorice and the way the chili just gives a hint of heat on the back of my tongue…this may be a good summer tea for me.

I reached for this as my stomach was giving me trouble and it has fennel in it. It did help my tummy, for what it’s worth, and it has had a bit of a calming effect, so shrugs who knows.

I’m going to try and finish the rest of my 10 grams, but I don’t think this is a restock for me. However, I might get more just to use a potpourri! I love the smell of it! But the enjoyment of this cup is quickly fading.

Tina S.

Isn’t it just odd like that? I couldn’t figure out what I thought about it at all!