This is my first straight pu-erh, my only other experiences being DavidsTea’s blends.

This is beautiful. I definitely get the pipe tobacco and cloves, it’s a lovely little tea that I am thoroughly enjoying. I love the earthiness of it! I added sugar because I always add sugar. It’s not fair for me to rate a tea without it. But it is delicious. I am very pleased and very impressed by my first straight pu-erh! I’m suddenly very glad we just ordered another sampler pack from Verdant, I want to try everything they have!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON