Now, let me begin with a bit of explanation. Before I visited my wife up here in Canada a few years ago, I had never had Indian food. I grew up in Nashville with a mother who was…less than adventurous when it came to food. Even know, though I live where such food is very accessible, I don’t reach for it often. I haven’t worked up the courage to try much outside of butter chicken, which I can no longer have (boo)

Anyway, what this all leads up to is that these new teas throw me off with spices and flavors I’m completely unfamilar with. So this is another tea I just…I don’t know. The rooibos and lemongrass and ginger make me think of Detox, which I enjoy. And licorice root and I are besties. We go way back.

And yet I’m still not sure about this blend. The ginger is too in your face. I just don’t know how I feel about this blend, but I’m not sure I’d reach for it if given the choice.