drank Scarlet Cloud by Teavana

Ugh. This tea has sealed it for me, I will never again shop at Teavana. Between the terrible customer service (still no response re: the broken teaware), the fact that they cancelled part of my order without informing me (my matcha set, which was the whole reason I was ordering), and this tea being very subpar, let’s just say this company lived up to their reputation.

I got no fruit flavor, all I got was overwhelming mint and what tasted like cheap white tea. Blegh. I so wanted this one to be amazing, too. I’ll stick to Tealish and DavidsTea from now on.

This is one of a very few cups that I refuse to finish. Life is too short to waste on bad tea.

Tamm

:( I’m so sorry that they have fallen on their faces with delivery. I really don’t think a company as large as they are can give me a valid excuse for the way you have been treated as a customer. I wish there were people working in their corporation who cared to listen to the customers. They could really have a strong standing within the tea-drinking circles if they fixed up their act on things like this.
I think that I smelled this there once and I had a face like this: O.O and not in a good way…lol

Kay Kanada

How can they just ignore a client who has a problem?? Good customer service is the basis of the success of any company, yet soooo many business owners spend nowhere near enough time on it… Pretty darn ridiculous.

TeaBrat

I am done with Teavana also, too many bad teas and their customer service is for sure not great.

I’m so sorry to hear about them totally ignoring you. :(

I’ve been receiving the super-discounted teas I ordered from them this week (each in a separate box about a day apart which is really irritating. I think they could have waited a couple days and sent it at once). All the teas smell so weird I don’t really care to try them!

teaNsympathy

Sorry to hear this! This tea has disappointed me in the past as well. Underwhelming is the word that comes to mind, both with this tea and Teavana in general. I was seduced by their Heavenly sale, but have to agree with Jessie above that I kind of lost the desire to try many of them once they arrived.

Curse you, Teavana, so convenient, yet so disappointing. There are so many wonderful companies out there that actually care about their customers, it’s hard to keep justifying this corporation’s behavior. I cannot believe you never got your Matcha set!! It’s all unacceptable.

Camiah

Ack! What a terrible experience all around. Definitely stick with DT and Tealish. I think I’m done with Teavana too. Been there, tried the things that sounded appealing.

And the Scarlet Cloud tea? I got some in my order and now it doesn’t sound appealing at all.
Jessie

We all need to start a support group next year so that we don’t fall prey to Teavana’s end-of-year sale yet again. I concluded that I wouldn’t order from them again after having the same underwhelming experience last year, and yet here I am again!

VeryPisces

My experience with Teavana has not been bad, but I have heard many bad stories across the internet about Teavana. As for Scarlet Cloud, I find the tea to be very weak with a flavor that too easily becomes bitter. It’s the only tea from them that I really do not like so far.

Comments

Tamm

Kay Kanada

TeaBrat

I’m so sorry to hear about them totally ignoring you. :(

teaNsympathy

Camiah

VeryPisces

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON