Oh my goodness. I meant to request a sample of this but forgot to email before the package was shipped, boo. Imagine my happiness when I opened the box to find a sample of it included anyway! Yay!! Squee!!!!

I had a rough afternoon, and my wonderful wife made a pot of tea for us to split. it was this little gem and I fell in love. Ordering more tonight. So much love. It was just juicy and gingery and a lovely cuppa. And when I came back to my computer, I found a message from a dear, dear friend who I hadn’t talked to in a year! My day perked right up, in part to this lovely tea.

The DJBooth

Elderberry? I’ve never had that in a pu-erh…I have had an elderberrh oolong that i thought wad so so. You have intrigued me with this one.

TeaBrat

DJ – It’s good, you should try it… :)

Comments

The DJBooth

TeaBrat

DJ – It’s good, you should try it… :)

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON