Oh my penguin! This tea! It’s…and the….with a….guh. I don’t even know where to begin.

So the first steep (after two rinses) smelled earthy. Like…really, really earthy. Almost painfully so. It scared me a bit and that first sip took a lot of willpower from this pu-erh newbie.

But I have faith in Verdant Tea. They’ve never led me astray yet.

That faith is amazingly well placed. The earthiness worked well with the surprise sweetness, that hint of white grape on the tip of the tongue….guh. This is a work of art. I am so glad I got this sample. I adore grape anything, so a yummy pu-erh with that hint of grape? Oh my goodness, yes please! I may need to add this to my order as well!

Tina S.

I think I love you solely for saying “Oh my penguin” right now! :D

aisling of tea

XD I try, I try.

The DJBooth

Ha thats like my wife saying bad news bears…or my daughters interpretation bad news ballerinas

Thomas Edward(Toad)

:) that sounds really good to me

Spoonvonstup

I love this note!!

Comments

Tina S.

I think I love you solely for saying “Oh my penguin” right now! :D

aisling of tea

XD I try, I try.

The DJBooth

Thomas Edward(Toad)

:) that sounds really good to me

Spoonvonstup

I love this note!!

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON