So I thought I hadn’t tried this, but it turns out I have. Oh well, this is still amazing, I am in love with it! We haven’t been to the Tea Emporium yet, but I think we need to stop in! But I’m worried, I can’t find this on the website! Has anyone seen it there lately? Also, thank you, Indigobloom, for this lovely sample!

Indigobloom

is it not on the site?! uhoh. Next time I stop by, I’ll ask about it! I know they aren’t that great about updating lists and such

Comments

Indigobloom

I think I’m going to name my tea pet Mr. Turtle. Even though he’s a tortoise.

Scarborough, ON