So I thought I hadn’t tried this, but it turns out I have. Oh well, this is still amazing, I am in love with it! We haven’t been to the Tea Emporium yet, but I think we need to stop in! But I’m worried, I can’t find this on the website! Has anyone seen it there lately? Also, thank you, Indigobloom, for this lovely sample!

Indigobloom

is it not on the site?! uhoh. Next time I stop by, I’ll ask about it! I know they aren’t that great about updating lists and such

Comments

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON