drank Strawberry Fields by Tealish

After the beauty of Strawberry Shortcake last night, I pulled this one back out to see it if it was comparable.

Not even close. Not even in the same realm. I had the Strawberry Shortcake from Tea Emporium last night and I can still taste it. I finished this cup five minutes ago and couldn’t tell you what it tastes like. This is definitely not one to restock, in fact, it will probably go up for swap.

Indigobloom

and to think I almost bought some of this ages ago! so glad I didn’t. Thx for the warning!

Comments

Indigobloom

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON