drank Vanilla Decaf by Tealish

So I have good news/bad news. Good news is this tea was not discontinued, as I was led to believe. Bad news is I oversteeped it, boo. It’s decaf, and I’ve been on an herbals kick, so I wasn’t paying attention and treated this like an herbal. Blegh. Very, very bitter. Oh well, I’ll remember next time. It was still a decent cup, despite being steeped to hell and back.

Tina S.

And at least it wasn’t a bad brew of a tea you can’t get more of. That’s the worst!

aisling of tea

You have a very, very good point!

Kay Kanada

Everytime I have some Electric Lemon, I watch it like a hawk because I know that if I oversteep it I will have lost one of the last 100 cups of it I will ever have. Pressure is ON!

Comments

Tina S.

aisling of tea

You have a very, very good point!

Kay Kanada

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Scarborough, ON