I don’t know why I’ve been craving rooibos lately. I think it has something to do with the creamy mouthfeel it gives me and my recent decision to give up milk. shrugs

Anyway, this is a definite winner. It’s not tart, it’s not artificial tasting, it’s just plain good. I think I like the Strawberry Shortcake better, but it’s good to have this as a backup in case I can’t find the other!

The DJBooth

Strawberry Tingle…wow that almost sounds naughty :)

Kay Kanada

Not only are you on a rooibos binge, but you also seem to be on a strawberry binge these days, too!

PS LOVE that name. It would be my stage name if I were a stripper.

aisling of tea

lmao @DJBooth

Kay, that’s because I found the perfect strawberry rooibos and then couldn’t find it online and I’m scared it’s been discontinued XD. So I’m trying to reassure myself that I have other options >.< Also, I love me some berries!

:) but seriously it sounds like something you would get at a pure romance party

Amariel

I’ve been picking more rooibos up lately too, and I’m not a rooibos fan. Alpine Punch changed my tune, and so I picked up some Orange Blossom on suggestion recently, then yesterday I got 20g of Green and Fruity.

Comments

The DJBooth

Strawberry Tingle…wow that almost sounds naughty :)

Kay Kanada

PS LOVE that name. It would be my stage name if I were a stripper.

aisling of tea

lmao @DJBooth

:) but seriously it sounds like something you would get at a pure romance party

Amariel

So…yeah. That’s me and my tea!

Feel free to find me on twitter, my username is ladykittykat!

Etobicoke, ON