67
drank Darjeeling by Bigelow
100 tasting notes

Well, when I sniffed the dry tea bag it smelled exactly like the horse barn at the fair. That turned me off a little. I heated up the water anyway and steeped it for exactly 2 minutes, and added my usual 2 Splenda packets. With the sweetener it just tastes like mild, unobtrusive tea for me, a nice enough for evening tea if you feel lazy and want to use a tea bag. I wouldn’t drink it without the sweetener though.

Preparation
180 °F / 82 °C 2 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

40-year-old mother of one 17-year-old boy living in central Wisconsin with my partner. I love to read, crochet, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 2 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade for samples. I will warn you now that I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and only these herbals: Mate, and Guayusa. Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, chocolate, citrus, cranberry, mint, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Herbals besides Mate and Guayusa, strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky…

Location

Oshkosh, WI

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer