Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

76

I bought this tea a while ago but have never really had a craving for it. I decided to pull it out today. It has a nice mild pumpkin smell. I added 2 Splenda to the cup, as I do. When drinking it, what I notice the most is the creaminess. There’s a little spice flavor and a little pumpkin flavor and a little black tea flavor. Just a nicely flavored tea with a hugely creamy mouthfeel.

Preparation
200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 0 sec

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

40-year-old mother of one 17-year-old boy living in central Wisconsin with my partner. I love to read, crochet, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 2 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade for samples. I will warn you now that I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and only these herbals: Mate, and Guayusa. Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, chocolate, citrus, cranberry, mint, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Herbals besides Mate and Guayusa, strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky…

Location

Oshkosh, WI

Following These People