drank Hazelnut by Simpson & Vail

I’m giving this tea a higher rating than I would give this particular cup that I brewed right now. That’s because what I did wasn’t the tea’s fault. First of all, I have been enjoying this flavor of tea—one of my favorite anytime teas—for five years now. The problem? I’m still drinking from the same stash I ordered five years ago. I just realized that this morning. Time to overhaul the tea cabinet. Anyway, my girlfriend is worried about my Splenda consumption so she bought me some honey to try. I accidentally used way too much in this cup, not knowing the proper Splenda-to-honey conversion. The result? Not so good.

HOWEVER. You need to try this tea. I’m going to buy more. It’s got a wonderful smooth black tea base and the nutty flavor is just outstanding here. It’s a nice one to grab early in the morning when you want something flavored but not too crazy. I’m just going to buy smaller amounts, more often!