drank My Morning Mate by Teavana

This is one of my top 10 favorite teas. I need to use my finest mesh strainer to steep it and still there are floaties in the bottom of my cup. Fair warning. But the flavor! There’s chocolate, nuttiness, spice, who knows what else—it makes a smooth, mellow taste all its own. I could drink this all morning. When I run out I will buy more. For me, that’s pretty rare.

Edited to add, I’m not a coffee drinker at all, so I can’t speak to whether this is really a coffee kicker. But it’s definitely a worthwhile tea on its own!