Thank you to Awkward Soul for this sample! I loved this tea. The fruit taste is very smooth, no tartness at all. The sencha doesn’t really assert itself over the fruit flavor, but you can still taste it a little bit. I was surprised that there was so much flavor after such a short steep time, but wow, there is flavor to spare. I would definitely order this tea for my cabinet.

ashmanra

I bet this is the same tea I bought this afternoon at Tin Roof Tea! They call it Berry Fig.

Comments

ashmanra

Oshkosh, WI