Thanks to Awkward Soul for this sample! This was a great tea to start my day. First I should mention that I put two Splenda packets in every tea I drink; I don’t even taste it first, I just automatically sweeten it. This is the first time where after tasting the tea, I thought I could have gotten away with one packet. At first, the taste was very sweet. It mellowed out more the more I drank. The flavor that I was reminded of was raisin, but in a gentle way, not an in-your-face way. I would definitely drink this again.