Another wonderful sample from Awkward Soul! I’m really enjoying trying all these new teas.

Right after I poured the hot water over the teaball, I took a good sniff and smelled peaches and grass. Interesting! Once it cooled, the first half of the cup all I tasted was fresh, juicy peaches with a hint of apricot. No almond or orange peel or oolong. Toward the end of the cup I started to taste the earthy, grassy oolong. That was fine, but I preferred the juicy peachy part! :-) I never did get the flavor of almonds or orange peel. Anyway, this was a nice tea to try, and I’d recommend it for stone fruit lovers who like the grassy, earthy taste of oolong.