Thanks to Awkward Soul, I’ve been having a great day full of new tea tastes! Here’s another sample she sent me.

I love the taste of blueberries but I don’t like to eat them plain because often the texture goes mealy or they are too tart. This tea is like drinking the essence of the best blueberries in the world. I just made one cup using a tea ball but the smell has gone all through my living room and it smells like blueberry muffins in here!

This tea is a real winner. I drank it sweetened with Splenda and didn’t taste any “off” stevia taste that others mentioned. I’d say this would be a great tea for someone trying black tea for the first time, as long as they like blueberries!