Awkward Soul was kind enough to send me a sample of this tea. Every other sample she has sent me was spot on as far as my taste goes. This one, well…the first thing I noticed when pouring the hot water over the pearls was that strong, strong smell. It was very unpleasant to me. My girlfriend immediately pegged it as floral, but I didn’t get that. I sweetened it and hoped for the best.

The first 1/2 of the cup was all right, as long as I didn’t inhale while I was drinking. It was light, sweet, a tiny bit fruity maybe? The more I drank, though, the more it tasted like that scent. Obviously it’s the scent of jasmine and I just don’t fancy jasmine. So I’m not going to rate this tea. It would be unfair. That would be like rating a chocolate bar a 0 because it tastes like chocolate. :-D

ashmanra

My first jasmine was sickening! Give it another chance someday when are ready. Some jasmines are phenomenal, and they can be so de-stressing! The ones from Teavivre are amazing!

Michelle

Teavivre’s and Verdant’s jasmines are spectacular. I’ve tried Adagio’s, and they’re okay, but Teavivre’s and Verdants are wildly different (and much better imho)

K S

I was certain I did not like jasmine until I tried Teavivre’s.

Comments

ashmanra

Michelle

K S

I was certain I did not like jasmine until I tried Teavivre’s.

Oshkosh, WI