Thanks to another sample from Awkward Soul, I got to try a brand new tea this morning!

When dry, it smells strongly of strawberries. I wasn’t surprised. After steeping and waiting for it to cool a bit, I took a sip and thought, hmmm, I really don’t taste a heck of a lot of strawberry here. There is definitely a creamy mouthfeel to this tea. I would suppose that is the custard element. But I barely taste any strawberry, and some people mentioned wine—I didn’t get that at ALL.

Regardless, it was a pleasant enough cup of tea to start my day. Thanks again to Awkward Soul for the Ziploc of Goodies!