I was apprehensive about this one, considering another “flavored” berry tea from the same place seemed to have no flavor beyond the black tea. But the dry leaf smelled pleasantly like raspberry and there were raspberry chunks in the blend, so my hopes were raised a little bit.

Once steeped, this hot tea tastes quite naturally like raspberries. In fact, I almost don’t get the black tea background flavor to it; there’s really no depth. Only until it cools down a bit and I’m halfway through the cup do I get the full flavor of the black tea plus the arctic raspberry. All in all a nice enough cup of tea. I bet an iced tea enthusiast would like this one.