Thank you to Stacy of Butiki Teas for adding this sample with my latest order!

I have found that I just love guayasa. Granted, the only guayasas I have tried have been flavored ones from Butiki, so there’s that, but I haven’t been let down yet. This cup is nice enough, a smooth concoction. However, I can’t get over the smell and taste of banana that I am getting from this brew. I really dislike banana flavor. :-( I think my taster might be broken today, so I am refraining from rating this one. I know Butiki Teas are wonderful and despite the banana thing I drank it all, so it couldn’t have been that terrible!