drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Don’t buy this. I’m serious. Do not purchase this tea.

I want it ALL.

What an awesome, unique flavor. I feel like this tea was made exactly for me. There’s a hint of spearmint, a hint of cream soda…it sure sounds like it shouldn’t work, but it does. I thought it was amazing and I am just hoping this one keeps flying under the radar until I can get some more money into my PayPal account and stock up!

Lynxiebrat

LOL this is the next tea that I want to try from 52Teas, well I really want to try all of them but I think this will be the next one I order, hopefully next week.

Rachel Sincere

Good luck getting a hold of it! I swear that because of my big mouth, the last two bags of it disappeared off of the website. :-( I don’t know if he’ll make more or not but I sure hope so.

Lynxiebrat

I suspect he will if enough people ask him too.

CHAroma

He hardly ever re-blends teas as his business model is based around the idea of a new tea every week. But he’ll remake a batch if you’re willing to buy a pound! And as luck would have it, he did revive this particular blend. There are currently 16 pouches available!!

Rachel Sincere

CHAroma—I know! I’m supposed to get paid today and I have been compulsively checking both my bank account and the 52Teas website because I want to buy several bags! My money isn’t in my account yet…BOO…I wish they would hurry up.

CHAroma

Well I’m sure he won’t sell out all 16 pouches before the day is over. You should be safe. :)

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Lynxiebrat

I suspect he will if enough people ask him too.

Oshkosh, WI