This is a nice, fresh citrusy green tea from Harney & Sons. I have yet to have a bad experience with an H&S tea but this one was quite lovely. A great palate refresher, especially after a Chinese dinner. I taste lemon and orange; the aftertaste is mostly that of a juicy orange. The green tea flavor is light but it asserts itself just enough so that you know you are drinking tea and not lemon water. I would keep this on my shelf as a general people pleaser. I served a cup to my girlfriend and asked her if she had anything to add to my tasting note and she said to say “it’s delicious.” There you have it. :-)

Rachel Sincere

Commenting on my own note; there is no lemon in this tea. I don’t know where I got that from. The orange in it is so flavorful!