I’ve had some pretty cheap-tasting Ginger Peach teas in my day. This is not one of them. The peach flavor is fresh and adds a nice scent to the room.

The spicy heat of the ginger is buoyed by the addition of cinnamon and clove, which added a little “hmmmm, what is that?” as I was drinking. I didn’t realize the additional spices were in there until I read the company’s description just now, but it solved that mystery for me. Sorry for the problematic grammar in the last paragraph. :-/

I would recommend this as a hot tea; I thought it tasted a little strange as it cooled in the cup. I think the cinnamon and clove might make an iced version taste somewhat off.

Meowkattack

This makes me really want to give it a shot hot… but it really is so yummy over ice!