I’m adding this tasting note long after I actually tasted this. Actually, I traded it away already. I also don’t remember how I steeped this; I’m sure I followed the directions on the label, if there were any.

This tea just wasn’t for me. It was OK, I didn’t want to spit it out or anything, but for some reason I already have like 4 or 5 different mate’s with chocolate in them and this one doesn’t come close to being as good as any one of those. Sorry! It went to a new home and I’m sure it will be appreciated.