drank Cranberry by Fava Tea Co.

I had to buy this because long, long ago I bought Sweet Cranberry Black from Teavana (before I stopped shopping there) and it was one of my go-to teas. This tea from Fava Teas is beyond comparison.

I don’t get the taste of dried cranberries. Not at all. The taste I get is fresh, fruity cranberries with a flavorful black tea. Whenever I drink a tea from Fava I tend to use the word “fresh” at least once but that seems to be the first thing I think when I take a sip. Highly recommended, and I bet it would be wonderful iced.