Oh, I don’t know, it was OK. It tasted like an herbal tisane to me, and I like my tea to have a tea flavor in it somewhere. I had put two Splenda in there and still got a tartness from it—and you can probably guess from how much Splenda I use that I am not really a fan of sour/tart. It wasn’t horrible or anything, but I have so many amazing teas in my cupboard that this one would probably go on my trade list. Probably great for some people, especially sweetened and iced. Just not my style.

Oshkosh, WI