I have been looking for a deep, rich, hazelnut tea ever since I ran out of my last stash of it, thinking maybe I could find something even better. Alas, this was not it. It was tasty, sure—I definitely got the flavor of the hazelnut and the cocoa nibs as I sipped. But I was missing the richness that I was looking for. I thought maybe the mate’ wasn’t roasted, but it is. Maybe I’m just used to black tea with my hazelnut rather than mate’. I do love my mate’s and it probably isn’t fair to compare this to a black tea, so I will say that it really is a tasty and healthful beverage and you could do a lot worse. I’ll be sipping it while I continue my search…

Babble

I have 3 oz of Green Hill Tea’s Hazelnut Vanilla, that I know I’m never going to drink. Wanna swap for it?

Rachel Sincere

Sure! Let me check my cupboard to make sure it is updated this morning. I have some good stuff I would swap that seems everyone but me loves—bailin gongfu, anyone?

Comments

Babble

Rachel Sincere