91

I actually really liked this one. I had a cold when drinking it but I could taste the fresh cherries and whatever gives it that “black forest cake” feel. Nice tea background too; I’m getting pickier and pickier about that.

Preparation
195 °F / 90 °C 4 min, 30 sec
Ysaurella

I adore black forest cakes ! Near home I have at least 15 bakeries but only 1 proposing this cake and of course I always try to avoid this bakery…sometimes I can’t :) the name of this tea is absolutely wonderful

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Ysaurella

I adore black forest cakes ! Near home I have at least 15 bakeries but only 1 proposing this cake and of course I always try to avoid this bakery…sometimes I can’t :) the name of this tea is absolutely wonderful

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

40-year-old mother of one 17-year-old boy living in central Wisconsin with my partner. I love to read, crochet, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 2 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade for samples. I will warn you now that I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and only these herbals: Mate, and Guayusa. Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, chocolate, citrus, cranberry, mint, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Herbals besides Mate and Guayusa, strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky…

Location

Oshkosh, WI

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer