Since I was snapping up all the Graveyard Mist I could afford, and Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha was on offer at the same time, I bought two orders of that as well. I love teas with marshmallow root and was interested in trying the genmaicha with the toasted rice.

When I drank this tea, I recognized the flavor right away. First of all because of the toasty rice flavor, and secondly because I sweetened it, it tasted exactly like Super Golden Crisp cereal to me. I am not a huge fan of Super Golden Crisp cereal, but I kind of like this tea. I might trade away the unopened bag because it feels wrong to hang onto two bags of something that I only kind of like, though, especially since the supply was so limited.

QueenOfTarts

If you do decide to trade away your other package, I would love to swap with you! I’ve been wanting to try this tea. :)

Comments

QueenOfTarts

Oshkosh, WI